Distillation Expert System
An expert system is a computer program that uses an expert’s knowledge and experience in a particular domain to solve a narrowly focused, complex problem.
KeywordsExpert System Heat Input Flow Ratio Distillation Column Relative Gain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ayral, T. E. (1989). On-line expert system for process control. Hydrocarbon Proc. 68, 61–63.Google Scholar
- Babb, M. (1990). New expert system guides control operators. Control Eng. 37, 80–81.Google Scholar
- Kraus, T. W. and Myron, T. J. (1984). Self-tuning PID controller uses pattern recognition approach. Control Eng. 31.Google Scholar
- Ryskamp, C. J. (1980). New strategy improves dual-composition control. Hydrocarbon Processing 59.Google Scholar
- Shinskey, F. G. (1984). Distillation Control, 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Shinskey, F. G. (1988). Process Control Systems, 3rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Shirley, R. S. (1987). Status report 3 with lessons: An expert system to aid process control. Paper given at IEEE Annual Pulp and Paper Industrial Technical Conference, 1–5 June 1987.Google Scholar
© Van Nostrand Reinhold 1992