Do Pacific/Asians have Alcohol Problems? A Preliminary Report
Alcoholism and alcohol abuse among Pacific/Asian ethnic groups is a little known subject.
KeywordsAlcohol Abuse Telephone Survey Alcohol Problem Alcohol Treatment Drinking Pattern
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chu, G., 1972. Drinking Patterns and Attitudes of Rooming House Chinese in San Francisco.Quart, Stud. Alcohol. 6: 58–68.Google Scholar
- Ewing, J.A., B.A, Rouse, E.D. Pellizari, 1974. Alcohol Sensitivity and Ethnic Background. American Journal of Psychology. 131: 206–210.Google Scholar
- Lolli, G., Serianna, E., Colder, G.M., and Luzzatto-Fegiz, P., 1958. Alcohol in Italian Culture: Food and Wine in Relation to Sobriety Among Italians and Italian Americans. Monograph #3. New Brunswick, N.J.: Rutgers Center of Alcohol Studies.Google Scholar
- Nukada, A., 1972. Urbanization of Alcoholic Beverages. Journal of Human Ergology. 1: 29–44.Google Scholar
- Plaut, TFA.,1967. Alcohol Problems: A Report to the Nation by the Cooperative Commission on the Study of Alcoholism. New York: Oxford Press.Google Scholar
- Sargent, M.J., 1967. Changes in Japanese Drinking Patterns. Quarterly Journal of Studies on Alcohol. 28: 709–722.Google Scholar
- Sasaki, T., 1972. Banshanker—a Characteristic Japanese Drinking Habit. ICAA Symposium in Japan. International Medical Symposium Alcohol and Drug Dependence, Tokyo & Kyoto, Japan, August, 1972.Google Scholar
- Sasaki, T., Matsuda, A., Mori, T., 1972. Research on the Relationship of Drinking and Health in a Heavy Industry. Japanese Journal of Studies on Alcohol. 7: 49–55.Google Scholar
- Thompson, J.H., Gasser, J.C., Bellville, B.E., 1974. Biochemical Changes in Oriental Subjects Who Flush Following Ethanol. Pharm. Amer. Journal Psychiatry. 131: 206.Google Scholar
- Wolff, P.H., 1973. Vasomotor Sensitivity to Alcohol in Diverse Mongoloid Populations. American Journal of Human Genetics. 25: 193–199.Google Scholar
- Yamawaro, B., 1973. Why Easterners Turn Down Drinks. Medical World News. 14: 104.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1981