The Black Drug Abuser; The Lack of Utilization of Treatment Services
This assessment of the needs of the black drug abuser in relation to the lack of utilization of treatment services is presented in a conceptual frame of reference pertaining to the unmet needs of the black drug abuser. The complexities of understanding the black drug abuser in all of its interactions are beyond the scope of this paper.
KeywordsTreatment Service Social Distance Black Community Drug Abuser Social Service Agency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bontemp, Arna and Bass, George. 1967. Quoted from The Racial Factor in the Interview by Alfred Kadushin.Google Scholar
- Hillard, Raymond. 1962. Other Members of Society.Google Scholar
- Mizo, Emelia. 1972. White Workers; Minority Client.Google Scholar
- Murry, Henry A. 1938. Exploration in Personality. New York: Oxford Publishers.Google Scholar
- Nickens, John. 1972. Black Outreach Alcoholism Program of Brevard County, Results and Evaluations.Google Scholar
- Ozawa, Martha. 1972. Social Welfare: The Minority.Google Scholar
- Silberman, Charles. Crisis in Black and White. New York: Alfred, Inc. and Random House, Inc. Publishers.Google Scholar
- Simpson, George and Milton, J. 1965. Racial and Cultural Minorities. New York: Evanston and London Publishers.Google Scholar