Droplet Separation in Photosensitive Glass
It is noted in the literature that microphase separation in droplet form is possible not only in the usual glasses for production of glass-ceramics containing TiO2 or other crystallization catalysts, but also in photosensitive glasses containing gold, silver, or copper ions as catalysts [1–4]. However, there are no experimental data in the literature confirxming this suggestion.
KeywordsColloidal Particle Silver Particle Droplet Form Microphase Separation Lithium Aluminosilicate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Vogel and K. Gerth, in: Symposium on Nucleation and Crystallization in Glasses and Melts, AmoCeram, Soc. Inc., Ohio (1962), p. 11.Google Scholar
- 2.W. Vogel, Glass Technol., 7:1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Berezhnoi, Pyrocerams and Photocerams, Izd. Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1966), p. 70.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Berezhnoi and Yu. M. Polukhin, Neorgan. Mater., 3:986 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Kleber, Silikattech., 13:5 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.W. A. Weyl, Sprechsaal Keramik-Glas-Email, 93:128 (1960).Google Scholar