Use of Differential Thermal Analysis and Dilatometric Measurements for Study of Phase-Separation Phenomena in Glasses
Part of the The Structure of Glass / Stekloobraznoe Sostoyanie / Стеклооьразное Состояние book series (SOG)
Observations of changes in the thermal properties of glasses during heating for study of phase transformations are being used increasingly in research work.
KeywordsDifferential Thermal Analysis Borosilicate Glass Linear Expansion Linear Thermal Expansion Single Change
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Tammann, The Vitreous State, ONTI, Leningrad-Moscow (1935).Google Scholar
- 2.M. B. Usvitskii, Tr. Inst. Stekla, “Steklo,” No. 2, p. 128 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Bartenev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 76:227 (1951).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Bartenev and I. A. Luk’yanov, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 29:1486 (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.L L Kitaigorodskii and M. B. Usvitskii, Tr. Inst. Stekla, “Steklo,” No. 3, p. 72 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.O. K. Botvinkin and L. M. Mironova, Tr. Inst. Stekla, “Steklo,” No. 6, p. 17 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, New York 1973