On the Development of Electromagnetic Balances in Recent Years
The progress in developing electromagnetic balances in the last decade is reviewed briefly. Emphasis is given to recent improvements.
KeywordsBalance Beam Silver Coating Lower Magnet Field Coil Silicon Monoxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Models 4102 and 4104, Sartorius Dealer Products Catalog, No. 176, p, 33 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.Electrona II, Sartorius-Werke, Goettingen, Germany.Google Scholar
- 3.H. L. Gruber and C. S. Shipley, Study of catalyst surfaces, in: K. H. Berndt (ed.). Vacuum Microbalance Techniques, Vol. 3, Plenum Press, New York (1963), pp. 131–150.Google Scholar
- 4.ibid., p„ 133.Google Scholar
- 5.T. Gast, Acta Imeko (1967), p, 165.Google Scholar
- 6.ibid., p. 134.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1971