Seismo-Acoustic Method for Determining the Efficiency of Measures to Combat Rock Bursts
The main measures presently employed for reducing danger in burst-prone seams include working protective seams, drilling advance boreholes, “torpedoing,” inducer shotfiring, infusion, etc. They are aimed at relaxing stresses in the saem, degasification, or heightening the resistance of the face to rock bursts.
KeywordsNoise Level Stress Change Rock Burst Lower Face Main Roof
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Antsyferov, A. G. Konstantinova, L. B. Pereverzev. Seismo-Acoustic Investigations in Coal Mines, Moscow, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.Safety Regulations for Coal and Shale Pits, Moscow, Gosgortekhizdat (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Bobrov and R. M. Krichevskii. Work by MakNII in the field of outburst suppression in 1956-1960, in: Combating Sudden Outbursts in Coal Mines, Moscow, Gosgortekhizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Kolesov. Torpedoing the solid coal at the Kommunist Novaya pit as a method of preventing sudden rock bursts of coal and gas, in: Combating Sudden Rock Bursts in Coal Mines, Moscow, Gosgortekhizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Vermov. Combating sudden rock bursts of coal and gas in mines, Bezopasnost’ Truda v Prom., No.8 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Mirer. Determining the relief zone of rise boreholes by the seismo-acoustic method, this volume, p. 97.Google Scholar