Influence of the Physicochemical Properties of the Slag on the Separation of Liquid Phases in the Production of High-Percentage Ferrovanadium by the Aluminothermic Method
In the aluminothermic method of producing ferroalloys, the reaction processes between the reducing agent and oxide are exothermic and take place rapidly. The temperature of the melt in the initial period of the heat in the production of some alloys, including high-percentage ferrovanadium, exceeds 2000°C.
KeywordsFurnace Vanadium Molybdenum Lime Dium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. P. Elyutin, Ferroalloys, Metallurgizdat, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Leskov and G. D. Shevchenko, Zavodskaya Lab. No. 4, 1956.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Rostoker, Metallurgy of Vanadium [Russian translation], 1956.Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Sobolev et al., Redkie Metally, No. 6, 1933.Google Scholar
- 5.Instructions for the TsLA High-Speed Potentiometer, 1955.Google Scholar