Regulating the Plastic Deformation of a Metal During Explosive Stamping
One of the merits of using explosions in metal processing is the possibility of broad- range regulation of deformation of the material. The goal of this regulation is the maximum use or artificial increase of the plastic properties of a stampable metal.
KeywordsPlastic Deformation Explosive Charge Charge Weight Permanent Vessel plastiC Wave
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pikhtovnikov, R. V. and Zav’yalova, V. I., Stamping of Sheet Metal by Explosion, Izd. Mashinostroenie (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.Medzyanovskii, É. B., “Effect of transmitting media on forming during explosive deformation,” Kuznechno-shtampovochnoe Proizvodstvo, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Rakhmatulin, Kh. A. and Dem’yanov, Yu. A., Stability during Intensive Transient Loads, Fizmatgiz (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.Tomlenov, A. D., “Effect of velocity in sheet metal drawing,” in: Investigation of Plastic Deformation Processes of Metals, Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Medzyanovskii, É. B., “Stamping of sheet blanks from slightly plastic alloys with heating by a pyrotechnical composition,” Kuznechno-shtampovochnoe Proizvodsto, No. 10 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.Dubnov, L. V. and Pukov, V. A., “Investigation of the detonation of sheet explosive charges,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. i Tekhn. Fiz., No. 6 (1964).Google Scholar