Studies of Ferro- and Paramagnetic Nickel by Positron Annihilation
This is an account of a work still unfinished concerning the investigation of the electronic structure of ferro- and paramagnetic nickel as well as the course of the Curie transition by means of positron annihilation . The experimental curves for angular correlation of annihilation quanta in long slit geometry were obtained at the Technical University of Denmark. The interpretation goes on as a collaboration of the Institute of Experimental Physics of the University of Wrocław and the Institute for Low Temperatures and Structure Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
KeywordsFermi Surface Angular Correlation Positron Annihilation Ferromagnetic State Minority Spin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kontrym-Sznajd, G., Petersen, K., Stachowiak, H., Thrane, N., Trumpy, G. and Wierzchowski, W. (To be published).Google Scholar
- 2.Stachowiak, H. (1969). VI-th Winter School of Theoretical Physics in Karpacz, (Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of Wroclaw).Google Scholar
- 3.Stachowiak, H. (1972). IX-th Winter School of Theoretical Physics in Karpacz, Acta Univ. Wratislav., No. 181, 81.Google Scholar
- 6.Kontrym-Sznajd, G. and Stachowiak, H. (1973). Third International Positron Conference, Helsinki.Google Scholar
- 11.Schoenberg, D. (1965). Low Temperature Physics LT9, (eds. Daunt, J.G., Edwards, D.O., Milford, F.J. and Jaqub, M.), (Plenum Press, London and New York), p. 680.Google Scholar
- 13.Sedov, V.L. (1968). Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 94, 417.Google Scholar