Heats of Reaction for Carbonate Mineral Decomposition
Earlier thermal analysis investigations (1, 3, 10) of carbonate system were conducted under static conditions where decomposition progressed in a variable atmosphere of reaction products. These studies have made fundamental contributions to the field of carbonate mineralogy.
KeywordsDecomposition Behavior Reaction Area American Mineralogist Carbon Dioxide Atmosphere Differential Thermal Analysis Trace
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Beck, C. W., American Mineralogist 35, 985, 1950.Google Scholar
- 2.Bradley, W. F., Burst, J. F., and Graf, D. L., American Mineralogist 37, 207, 1953.Google Scholar
- 3.Cuthbert, F. L., and Rowland, R. A., American Mineralogist 32, 111, 1947.Google Scholar
- 6.Haul, R. A. W., and Heystek, H., American Mineralogist 37, 166 1952.Google Scholar
- 7.Haul, R. A. W., and Wilsdorf, H. G. F., Nature 167, 945, 1951.Google Scholar
- 8.Kulp, J. L., Kent, P., and Kerr, P. F., American Mineralogist 36, 643, 1951.Google Scholar
- 9.Martin, R. J., American Mineralogist 43, 649, 1958.Google Scholar