Part of the Ettore Majorana International Science Series book series (EMISS, volume 44)
Masses of Heavy Flavoured Hadrons
I shall not come back on the predictions on the masses of beautiful baryons on which I have lectures many years ago here in Erice1 and more recently in San Miniato2.
KeywordsStrange Quark Constituent Quark Hyperfine Splitting Charmed Quark Lithium Atom
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. Martin, Phys. Lett. 100B (1981) 511.Google Scholar
- 4.Review of Particle Properties, Particle Data Group, Phys. Lett. 170B (1988) 1.Google Scholar
- 5.J.D. Bjorken, Hadron Spectroscopy 1985, S. Oneda editor, American Institute of Physics, New York (1985), p. 390.Google Scholar
- 7.J.–M. Richard, Phys. Lett. 100B (1981) 515;Google Scholar
- 7a.J.–M. Richard, Phys. Lett. 139B (1981) 408.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1989