Remarks on Fourier Integral Operators
We prove some estimates on several types of Fourier integral operators, emphasizing ɧ1→ ɧ1 estimates and ɧ→ bmo estimates. The results are mostly special cases of more general known results, but the proofs of the special cases presented here are simpler than the usual proofs. Furthermore, the special cases treated here arise quite commonly.
KeywordsHardy Space Strichartz Estimate Fourier Integral Operator Schwartz Kernel Singular Support
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Be]M. Beals, L p boundedness of Fourier integral operators, Mem. AMS 264 (1982).Google Scholar
- [C1]A. Comech, Type conditions and Lp - Lp, Lp - Lp/ regularity of Fourier integral operators, Preprint, 2001.Google Scholar
- [C2]A. Comech, Lp - Lq regularity of Fourier integral operators with caustics. Preprint, 2002.Google Scholar
- [CC]A. Comech and S. Cijccagna, On LP continuity of singular Fourier integral operators, Preprint, 2000.Google Scholar
- [GSW]A. Greenleaf, A. Seeger, and S. Wainger, Estimates for generalized Radon transforms in three and four dimensions. Analysis, geometry, number theory: the mathematics of Leon Ehrenpreis, AMS, Providence, R.I., 2000, 243–254.Google Scholar
- [L]W. Littman, L p —L q-estimates for singular integral operators arising from hyperbolic equations, Proc. Symp. Pure Math. 23 (1971), 479–481.Google Scholar