First-order differential equations
Part of the Applied Mathematical Sciences book series (AMS, volume 15)
This book is a study of differential equations and their applications. A differential equation is a relationship between a function of time and its derivatives.
KeywordsDecimal Place White Lead Picard Iteration Annual Interest Rate Orthogonal Trajectory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Coremans, P., Van Meegeren’s Faked Vermeers and De Hooghs, Meulenhoff, Amsterdam, 1949.Google Scholar
- 1.Gause, G. F., The Struggle for Existence, Dover Publications, New York, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.Pearl and Reed, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 1920, p. 275.Google Scholar
- Mansfield, E., “Technical change and the rate of imitation,” Econometrica, Vol. 29, No. 4, Oct. 1961.Google Scholar
- Burton, Alan C., Rate of growth of solid tumors as a problem of diffusion, Growth, 1966, vol. 30, pp. 157–176.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag, New York, Inc. 1978