First-order differential equations
Part of the Applied Mathematical Sciences book series (AMS, volume 15)
This book is a study of differential equations and their applications. A differential equation is a relationship between a function of time and its derivatives.
KeywordsDecimal Place White Lead Picard Iteration Annual Interest Rate Orthogonal Trajectory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Coremans, P., Van Meegeren’s Faked Vermeers and De Hooghs, Meulenhoff, Amsterdam, 1949.Google Scholar
- 1.Gause, G. F., The Struggle for Existence, Dover Publications, New York, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.Pearl and Reed, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 1920, p. 275.Google Scholar
- Mansfield, E., “Technical change and the rate of imitation,” Econometrica, Vol. 29, No. 4, Oct. 1961.Google Scholar
- Burton, Alan C., Rate of growth of solid tumors as a problem of diffusion, Growth, 1966, vol. 30, pp. 157–176.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag, New York, Inc. 1978