Toward Classification of Classical Lie Superalgebras
The purpose of this talk is to list the known simple Z-graded Lie superalgebras of finite growth over the field ¢ of complex numbers, compare the list with the similar one for Lie algebras, discuss their completeness and make emphasis on the geometric structures preserved by these algebras.
KeywordsTwisted Loop Jordan Superalgebras Schouten Bracket Nondegenerate Bilinear Form Finite Growth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B]Berezin F.A., Introduction to analysis with anticommuting variables.Google Scholar
- Kluwer, Dodrecht, 1987.Google Scholar
- [L1]Leites D., Lie superalgebras. J. Sov. Math. (JOSMAR), 30, 1984.Google Scholar
- [L2]Leites D. (ed.), Seminar on supermanifolds, nnl-34. Reports of Dept. of Math. of Stockholm Univ. 1986–89.Google Scholar
- [M]Manin Yu., Gauge fields and complex geometry. Springer, NY. 1987Google Scholar