Supermanifold, Symplectic Structure and Geometric Quantization of BRST Systems
We introduce a generic, systematical approach to the supergeometric BRST quantization proposed by the authors recently. We investigate the superversions of the symplectic geometry and of the geometric quantization of constrainted system via BRST by means of supermanifold theory with ghost variables. We show the applications to the BRST systems of finite dimensions as well as to the bosonic strings. We also interpret the BRST anomaly in bosonic strings as curvature in certain sense.
KeywordsPoisson Bracket Symplectic Form Symplectic Structure Quantum Operator Bosonic String
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Niemi, CERN preprint (1988).Google Scholar
- Y. Yu and S.M. Fei, BIHEP-TH-88–40, to appear in Z.Phys.C.Google Scholar
- S.M. Fei, H.Y. Guo and Y. Yu, BIHEP-TH-89–15, AS-ITP-89–08, ibid.Google Scholar
- B. DeWitt, Supermanifold (Cambridge University, Cambridge, London New York New Rochelle 1984).Google Scholar
- See, for example, papers by D.A. Leites and by R.O. Wells in this Proceedings.Google Scholar
- [13a]T. Kumura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 64 (1980) 625Google Scholar
- [13b]T. Kumura, Prog. Theor. Phys. 65 (1981) 1.Google Scholar