Holomorphic Differentials on Punctured Riemann Surfaces
The investigation of the dynamics of holomorphic or anti-holomorphic X-differentials on Riemann surfaces was initiated by the observation, that these differentials enter string theory via the Faddeev-Popov-procedure, albeit as local sections of Grassmann valued line bundles. Furthermore, it is well known that dual line bundles play an important role in the description of modular deformations of complex structures.
KeywordsRiemann Surface Line Bundle Theta Function Modular Deformation Pole Order
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.M. Schlichenmaier: Krichever-Novikov Algebras for More than Two Points, preprint Manusk. Fak. Math. u. Inf. Mannheim 97–1989 (April 1989)Google Scholar
- 7.R. Dick: Krichever-Novikov-like Bases on Punctured Riemann Surfaces, preprint DESY 89–059 (May 1989), to appear in Lett. Math. Phys.Google Scholar
- 9.D. Mumford: Tata Lectures on Theta I, II, Birkhäuser, Boston 1983Google Scholar
- 10.S. Klimek and A. Lesniewski: Global Laurent Expansions on Riemann Surfaces, preprint HUTMP B 234 (March 1989)Google Scholar
- 14.H.Y. Guo. J. S. Na. J. M. Shen, S. K. Wang, and Q. H. Yu: The algebra of meromorphic vector fields and its realization on the space of meromorphic X-differentials on Riemann surface (I), preprint AS-ITP-89–10 (May 1989)Google Scholar