q-Deformation of SU(1,1) Conformal Ward Identities and q-Strings
We define a q-deformation of the SU(1, 1) Ward identities of 2d conformally invariant field theory based on the quantum SU(1,1) algebra. The deformation preserves the main properties of the conformai Ward identities, namely that the two and three point functions are completely determined. A connection with a q-deformation of the Veneziano amplitude is revealed.
KeywordsHopf Algebra Quantum Group Vertex Operator Ward Identity Conformal Symmetry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Bernard and A. LeClair, Princeton University preprint PUPT-1123, to appear in Physics Letters B.Google Scholar
- L. J. Romans, A New Family of Dual Models (‘q-strings’), Univ. Southern Cal. Preprint USC-88/HEP014.Google Scholar
- G. E. Andrews, q-stries: Their Development and Application in Analysis, Number Theory, Combinatorics, Physics, and Computer Algebra, AMS Regional Conference Series 66 (1986).Google Scholar
- I. B. Frenkel and N. Jing, Vertex Representations of Quantum Affine Algebras, Yale Math. Preprint, (1988)Google Scholar
- D. Bernard, Lett. Math. Phys. 17 (1989)Google Scholar
- M. B. Green, J. H. Schwarz, and E. Witten, Superstring Theory I, Cambridge University Press (1987).Google Scholar
- Talk delivered at this conference, and references therein.Google Scholar
- Yu. Manin, Quantum Groups and Non-Commutative Geometry, in Publication du Centre de Recherches Mathématiques, (1988).Google Scholar