Geometric Classification of Commutative Algebras of Ordinary Differential Operators
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB, volume 245)
The purpose of this paper is to give a geometric classification of all commutative algebras consisting of linear ordinary differential operators whose coefficients are scalar-valued functions.
KeywordsModulus Space Vector Bundle Line Bundle Commutative Algebra Algebraic Curve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Ku]M. Kuga: Galois’ Dream, (translated by S. Addington from the Japanese text), Birkhäuser, to appear.Google Scholar
- [M3]M. Mulase: Category of vector bundles on algebraic curves and infinite dimensional Grassmannians, Intern. Journ. Math. 1 (1990) to appear.Google Scholar
- [Mum]D. Mumford: An algebro-geometric constructions of commuting operators and of solutions to the Toda lattice equations, Korteweg-de Vries equations and related non-linear equations, In Proc. Internat. Symp. on Alg. Geom., Kyoto 1977, Kinokuniya Publ. (1978) 115–153.Google Scholar
- [N]S.P. Novikov, ed.: Integrable systems, London Math. Soc. Lec. Notes Ser. 60, Cambridge Univ. Press (1981).Google Scholar
- [NMPZ]S.P. Novikov, S.V. Manakov, L.P. Pitaevskii and V.E. Zakharov: Theory of solitons — The inverse scattering method, Consultants Bureau, New York (1984).Google Scholar
- [Sa]M. Sato: Soliton equations as dynamical systems on an infinite dimensional Grassmannian manifold, Kokyuroku, Res. Inst. Math. Sci., Kyoto Univ. 439 (1981) 30–46.Google Scholar
- [SN]M. Sato and M. Noumi: Soliton equations and universal Grassmann manifold (in. Japanese), Sophia Univ. Lec. Notes Ser. in Math. 18 (1984).Google Scholar
- [Sc]I. Schur: Über vertauschbare lineare Differentialausdrücke, Sitzungsber. der Berliner Math. Gesel. 4 (1905) 2–8.Google Scholar
- [V]J.-L. Verdier: Equations differentielles algébriques, Séminaire de lÉcole Normale Supérieure 1979–82, Birkhäuser (1983) 215–236.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1990