Lymphocyte Differentiation in the Rabbit Thymus
Whether T cell differentiation lines within the thymus trespass the cortico-medullary boundary, or are confined to the cortex or medulla compartment, as claimed by many authors [see review of Davies (1)], is still an open question, which can be approached by studying the anatomical localization of functionally defined thymocyte subsets.
KeywordsMorphometric Data Nuclear Area Cell Differentiation Line Lymphocyte Differentiation Density Density
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.J.S. Davies, in: “Progress in Immunology IV”, p. 351, Fougereau and Dausset, eds., Academic Press, New York (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Leene et al. Ann. Immunol. (Inst. Pasteur) 127C:911 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Bach, and Z. Wiss. Mikr. 64:267 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.P.J.M. Roholl, and W. Leene, submitted.Google Scholar
- 6.P.J.M. Roholl, B. Al, K. Hoeben, and W. Leene, submitted.Google Scholar