A Multiphoton QED Generator
A method to calculate higher order radiative corrections with an explicit representation of the photon variables is presented here. The method can correctly exponentiate 2-particle QED processes up to next-to-leading factorization. Possible future improvements are discussed.
KeywordsMultiplicity Distribution Poissonian Statistic Effective Beam Final State Radiator Photon Multiplicity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Kleiss, CERN TU 5439–89.Google Scholar
- The first application of evolution equations to c + c - annihilation and to this day the most accurate (because of implementation of pair radiation) is: E.A. Kuraev and V.S. Fadin, SJNP 41(3): 466, 1985.Google Scholar
- R. Barbieri, J. Mignaco and E. Remiddi, NC HA: 821, 1972.Google Scholar
- J. E. Campagne and R. Zitoun, these Proceedings.Google Scholar
- D. Kennedy et al., SLAC-PUB-4128.Google Scholar
- C.J.Everett and D.E.Cashwell, LA-9721-MS.Google Scholar
- O. Nicrosini and L. Trentadue, NPB 318: 1, 1989.Google Scholar
- D.R. Yennie et al., Ann. Phys. 13: 379, 1961.Google Scholar