Report on Working Group A: Renormalization Schemes for Electroweak Radiative Corrections
In this report we discuss questions which are connected with the renormalization of the electroweak standard model. Renormalization schemes are classified with respect to the physical renormalization conditions and parameters, the extent of explicit renormalization and other criteria. Four-fermion reactions are used as an illustrative example. The transformations between renormalization schemes are explained and the inclusion of higher order corrections is discussed.
KeywordsGauge Boson Radiative Correction High Order Correction Renormalization Scheme Soft Photon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- See the contributions in these proceedings by W.F.L. Hollik; M. Igarashi; F. Jegerlehner; T. Riemann; B.F.L. Ward.Google Scholar
- M. Böhm, W. Hollik, H. Spiesberger, DESY 84–027 (1984); Fortschr. Phys. 34 (1986) 687.Google Scholar
- W. Beenakker, F.A. Berends, W.L. van Neerven, in: Proceedings of the Ringberg Workshop on “Radiative Corrections”, ed. J.H. Kühn (1989).Google Scholar
- D.C. Kennedy, B.W. Lynn, SLAC-PUB 4039 (1986, rev. 1988).Google Scholar
- G. Altarelli, in Physics at LEP, CERN 86–01 (1986).Google Scholar
- M. Consoli, W. Hollik, F. Jegerlehner, CERN-TH 5395/89 (1989).Google Scholar