Optimization of the Search for a Shortest Covering
Consider the following logical problem. Suppose, from some number of translators, each of whom commands several languages, it is required to put together a group of minimal size which will guarantee translation from any of the languages of interest to us.
KeywordsSearch Tree Ordinal Number Matrix Parameter Boolean Matrix Transpose Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. V. Quine, “The problem of simplifying of truth functions,” Am. Math. Monthly, Vol. 59, No. 8 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Zakrevskii, “Optimization of coverings of sets,” in: Logical Language for the Representation of Algorithms for the Synthesis of Relay Devices, Izd. “Nauka” (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Zakrevskii, “Description of the LYaPAS language,” this volume, p. 141.Google Scholar
- 4.D. I. Golenko, Modeling and the Statistical Analysis of Pseudo-Random Numbers on Electronic Computers, Izd. “Nauka” (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Zakrevskii, “Approximate methods of solving logical problems,” this volume, p. 1.Google Scholar