Pion Double Charge Exchange
The pion double charge exchange data on the oxygen isotopes is reviewed and new data on 9Be, 12C, 24Mg, 26Mg and 28Si are presented. Where theoretical calculations exist, they are compared to the data.
KeywordsAngular Distribution Charge Exchange Oxygen Isotope Short Range Correlation Nuclear Wave Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The experiment group includes: M.P. Baker, R.L. Burman, M.D. Cooper. R.H. Heffner, R.J. Holt, D.M. Lee, D.J. Malbrough, T. Marks, B.M. Preedom, R.P. Redwine, J.E. Spencer, M. Yates-Williams, B. Zeidman.Google Scholar
- 3.The experimental group includes: S. Iverson, H. Nann, A. Obst, K.K. Seth and H.A. Thiessen.Google Scholar
- 6.R.L. Burman, M.P. Baker, M.D. Cooper, R.H. Heffner, D.M. Lee, R.P. Redwine, J.E. Spencer, T. Marks, D.J. Malbrough, B.M. Preedom, R.J. Holt and B. Zeidman, Phys. Rev. C17 (1978), 1774.Google Scholar
- 7.D.A. Sparrow and A.S. Rosenthal, Univ. of Maryland Technical Report 78–067, Preprint 78–155, College Park, MD (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.The 13° and 18° points come from K.K. Seth, private communication (1978).Google Scholar