Laboratory Diagnosis of Genetic Problems
During the last twenty years, following the reduction of neonatal deaths and suffering from other (environmental) causes by antibiotic and immunization therapy, there has been a greater awareness of the genetically determined disorders and their contribution to congenital disease.
KeywordsSpina Bifida Laboratory Diagnosis Amniotic Fluid Cell Genetic Problem OROTIC Aciduria
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BUTLER, L.J. (1972) in “Mental Retardation: Prenatal Diagnosis and Infant Assessment. “Ed. Douglas, C.P. and Holt, K.S. pp. 1–16 (Butterworth, London).Google Scholar
- BUTLER, L.J. (1973) “Antenatal Chromosome Studies: Current Problems” in Proceedings of 3rd International Congress IASSMD, The Hague, September, 1973. Ed. Primrose, D.A.A. pp. 573–578.Google Scholar
- BUTLER, L.J., BRIDDON, S. and JACKSON, E.L. (1974). Humangenetik, 22, 229.Google Scholar
- CASTLEMAN, K.R. and WALL, R.J. (1973) in “Chromosome Identification technique and applications in biology and medicine” Ed. Caspersson, T. and Zeck, L. Proceedings 23rd Nobel Symposium, Academic Press, pp. 77–84.Google Scholar
- GERBIE, A.B., MELANCON, S.B., RYAN, C. and NADLER, H.L. (1972), Amer. J. Obstet. Gynec. 114, 314.Google Scholar
- KIMBERLING, W.J. (1972) in “Perspectives in Cytogenetics. The next decade” Edited by Wright, S.W., Crandall, B.F. and Boyer, L. Springfield, Illinois, Charles C. Thomas, Pub. pp. 131 – 147.Google Scholar
- LUBS, H.A. and LEDLEY, R.S. (1973) in “Chromosome Identification technique and applications in biology and medicine” Ed. Caspersson, T. and Zeck, L. Proceedings 23rd Nobel Symposium, Academic Press, pp. 61–76.Google Scholar
- RUTOVITZ, D. (1968), Brit. med. Bull. 24, 260.Google Scholar
- STEELE, M.W. (1973), Lancet, 1, 542.Google Scholar
- SUBAK-SHARPE, H., BURK, R.R. and PITTS, J.D. (1969), J. Cell Sci. 4, 353.Google Scholar