Coherent Bremsstrahlung as a Possible Tool for Electromagnetic Background Rejection in a High Energy Photoproduction Experiment
Part of the Ettore Majorana International Science Series book series (EMISS, volume 14)
We present some considerations which could help in removing background at the trigger level in some high energy physics experiments.
KeywordsReciprocal Lattice Axial Channeling Reciprocal Lattice Vector Trigger Level Soft Photon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.FRAMM Collaboration: Status Report on NA1 Experiment CERN/SPSC/80–85, 5 September 1980Google Scholar
- 5.G. Bologna et al., Nuovo Cimento, 42A:844 (1966)Google Scholar
- 7.A.I. Akhiezer et al., Sov. J. Part. Nucl., 10:19 (1979)Google Scholar
- 9.G. Bologna, Nuovo Cimento, 49A:756 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9a.G. Bologna, Errata 50A: 678 (1967)Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1983