Theoretical Review of Jet Production in Hadronic Collisions
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB, volume 197)
Recent theoretical progress in several different areas of jet production in high-energy hadron collisions is reviewed and discussed.
KeywordsCombinatoric Factor Dalitz Plot Helicity Combination Open Bosonic String Theory Scattering Subprocess
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. Scott, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- K.H. Meier, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- A.D. Martin, R.G. Roberts and W.J. Stirling, Rutherford Lab. preprint RAL-87–052 (1987).Google Scholar
- J.C. Collins, IIT preprint 86–0298 (1986).Google Scholar
- K. Makhshoush and C.J. Maxwell, in preparation.Google Scholar
- UA2 Collab., J.A. Appel et al, Z. Phys. C30 (1986) 341.Google Scholar
- Famous phenomenologist, private communication.Google Scholar
- Michelangelo Mangano, Stephen Parke and Zhan Xu, FERMILAB Pub-87/52-T (1987).Google Scholar
- David Kosower, Bum-Hoon Lee and V.P. Nair, Columbia University preprint CU-TP-378 (1987).Google Scholar
- Z. Kunszt and W.J. Stirling, Durham University Preprint DTP/87/16 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1988