Relativistic Phase Space Arising out of the Dirac Algebra
The spinor plays a fundamental role in the quantum theory (especially in its relativistic form) but its overall structure and physical significance are not clear.
KeywordsDirac Equation Dirac Operator Clifford Algebra Liouville Equation Antisymmetric Tensor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Notes
- 2.R. Penrose, Battelle Rencontres ,C. M. DeWitt and J. A. Wheeler, editors (Benjamin, New York, 1968), p. 121.Google Scholar
- 3.H. A. Kramers, Quantum Mechanics (Dover, New York, 1964).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Bohm, Perspectives in Quantum Theory. Essays in Honour of Alfred Landé ,W. Yourgrau and A. van der Merwe, editors (MIT, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1971), p. 78.Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Corson, introduction to Tensors, Spinors, and Relativistic Wave Equations (Blackie, London, 1955).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Kähler, Deutsch. Akad. Wiss. Berlin Kl. Math. Phys. Tech. No. 1, 5 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1983