The Breakdown of the Superposition Principle
First of all, let me express my sincere gratitude to Prof. Arthur I. Miller for his kind invitation to this course. I am happy to have the opportunity to present an approach to the problem of the reduction of the wave function which I have long since cherished but also kept feeling coy about.
KeywordsWave Function Configuration Space Superposition Principle Schrodinger Equation Schr6dinger Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ghirardi, G. C., Grassi, R. and Rimini, A., 1989, preprint IC/89/105.Google Scholar
- Ghirardi, G. C., Pearle, Ph. and Rimini, A., 1989, preprint IC/89/44.Google Scholar
- Károlyházy, F., 1974, Magyar Fizikai Folyóirat, 12:24.Google Scholar
- Károlyházy, F., Frenkel, A. and Lukács, B., 1982, On the possibility of observing the eventual breakdown of the superposition principle, in: “Physics as natural philosophy, essays in honor of László Tisza on his seventy-fifth birthday”, A. Shimony and H. Feshbach, ed., MIT press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Penrose, R., 1986, Gravity and state vector reduction, in: “Quantum Concepts in Space and Time”, R. Penrose and C. J. Isham, ed., Oxford University Press, New York.Google Scholar