The Quantum Nature of Amorphous Solids
Part of the Institute for Amorphous Studies Series book series (IASS)
It is fitting to discuss in this festschrift for Hellmut Fritzsche the phenomena which first interested him in the amorphous field.
KeywordsAmorphous Material Critical Field Drift Mobility Threshold Switch Mobility Edge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S.R. Ovshinsky, Disordered Materials: Science and Technology, ed. D. Adler, Amorphous Institute Press, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.S.R. Ovshinsky, “Fundamentals of Amorphous Materials,” in Physical Properties of Amorphous Materials, Institute for Amorphous Studies Series, vol. 1, eds. D. Adler, B.B. Schwartz, and M.C. Steele, Plenum Press, New York, 1985.Google Scholar
- 3.S.R. Ovshinsky, “Chemistry and Structure in Amorphous Materials: The Shape of Things to Come,” in Physics of Disordered Materials, Institute for Amorphous Studies Series, eds. D. Adler, H. Fritzsche, and S.R. Ovshinsky, Plenum Press, New York, 1985. (Mott Festschrift.)Google Scholar
- 7.M.P. Southworth, “The Threshold Switch: New Component for Ac Control,” Control Engineering 11, 69 (1964)Google Scholar
- 8.J.R. Bosnell, “Amorphous Semiconducting Films,” in Active and Passive Thin Film Devices, ed. T.J. Coutts, Academic Press, 1978, p. 288.Google Scholar
- 13.H. Fritzsche, “Recent Experiments on Amorphous Semiconductors,” presented at the APS March Meeting, Philadelphia 1969, Bull. APS II, 14, 342 (1969).Google Scholar
- 15.R. Young, to be published.Google Scholar
- 20.S.R. Ovshinsky, “Amorphous Materials As Interactive Systems,” Proc. 6th Intl. Conf. on Amorphous and Liquid Semiconductors, Leningrad, 1975: Structure and Properties of Non-Crystalline Semiconductors, ed., B.T. Kolomiets, Nauka, Leningrad, 1976, p. 426.Google Scholar
- 22.S.R. Ovshinsky and K. Sapru, “Three-Dimensional Model of Structure and Electronic Properties of Chalcogenide Glasses,” Proc. 5th Intl. Conf. on Amorphous and Liquid Semiconductors, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany 1973: eds. J. Stuke and W. Brenig, Taylor and Francis, London, 1974, p. 447.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1991