Study of Antineutron Production at LEAR
The availability of intense antiproton beams at LEAR makes conceivable the production of an antineutron beam; the experiment PS178 has been designed in order to measure n̄ production at 0° and to investigate the new physical possibilities offered by n induced reactions1.
KeywordsElectromagnetic Form Factor Momentum Spread Physical Possibility Charge Exchange Process Liquid Hydrogen Target
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Bressani, P.F. Dalpiaz, F. Gasparirii, S. Limentarii, M. Nigro, M. Posocco and C. Voci, Letter of Intent, CERN/PSCC/79–62//PSCC/I13, 29 December 1979.Google Scholar
- D. Bisello, F. Gasparini, S. Limentani, A. Meneguzzo, P. Sartori, and C. Voci, Proposal CERN/PSCC/80–91/PSCC/P23, 25 August 1980.Google Scholar
- C. Voci, Proceedings of the 5th European Symposium on Nucleon Antinucleon Interactions, Bressanone, 703 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.G. D’Agostini, G. Marini, G. Martellotti, F. Massa and A, Sciubba, CERN-EP/80–228, 19 December 1980 (submitted to N.I.M.) Google Scholar
- 3.Particle Data Group, NN and ND Interactions, A Compilation LBL-58, May 1972.Google Scholar
- High Energy Reactions Analysis Group, CERN-HERA 79–03, 15 October 1979.Google Scholar
- 4.T. Bressani and B. Minetti, Proceedings of this Workshop.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Cesselli, M. Nigro and C. Voci, Proceedings of this Workshop.Google Scholar