Some Unsolved Problems in X-Ray Absorption Spectrometry
This X-ray session of the Thirteenth Annual Mid-American Spectroscopy Symposium has brought together a relatively large group of people who are interested in the spectroscopy of X-ray absorbers and emitters in situ. It is probably the largest such group assembled since the conference organized by Professor Beeman and held at the University of Wisconsin about a dozen years ago. I hope we can profit from this assemblage.
KeywordsJustify Procedure Hydration Layer Edge Structure Fluoride Salt Crystal Field Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.W. M. Lomer and W. Marshall, Phil. Mag. Ser. 8, 3, 185 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.N.F. Mott and K.W.H. Stevens, Phil. Mag. Ser. 8, 2, 1364 (1957).Google Scholar
- 11.R. A. Van Nordstrand, Conference on Non-Crystalline Solids, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York (1960), p. 168.Google Scholar
- 14.S. Kiyono, Sci. Rep. Tohoku Univ. 37, 250 (1953).Google Scholar
- 16.V.H. Sanner, Thesis, Uppsala University, Sweden (1941).Google Scholar