Magnetic Susceptibility of Solid Solutions of InSb and InAs
The diamagnetic susceptibility of alloys based on indium antimonide and arsenide was measured by the Gouy method for n-type and p-type samples over the temperature range 170–560°K. The relationship the susceptibility and the donor impurity density was determined for the composition 0.3 InAs-0.7 InSb doped with 2.7·10−5-2.0·10−3 wt.% tellurium. A correlation between the molar magnetic susceptibility and the total charge Z was established.
KeywordsZinc Quartz Agate Tellurium Arsenide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Busch, A. Menth, and B. Natterer, Z. Naturforsch., 19a: 542 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Sirota and É. L Bolvanovich, this volume, p. 45.Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Sirota and É. I. Bolvanovich, Dokl. Akad. Nauk Belorussk. SSR, 11: 593 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Sirota, L. A. Makovetskaya, V. V. Rozov, and Ts. Z. Vitkina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk Belorussk. SSR, 12: 1085 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Busch and E. Mooser, Helv. Phys. Acta, 26: 611 (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Sirota, Ts. Z. Vitkina, and É. E. Matyas, Vestsi Akad. Navuk Belarus. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Navuk, No. 1, p. 121 (1969).Google Scholar