Study of Solid Solutions Based on Indium Antimonide in the In-Sb-Te System
Experimental data are presented on the maximum electron density in indium antimonide heavily doped with tellurium which is introduced into the melt in various forms. The structural features of the crystals obtained were studied. The form in which tellurium is present in solid solutions based on indium antimonide is discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.M. G. Mil’vidskii, V. I. Fistul’, and S. P. Grishina, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 6: 2762 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Ya. Dashevskii, L., S. Okun’, and G. Z. Plotkina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater., 4: 685 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Mirgalovskaya and M. S. Matkova, in: Problems of Semiconductor Metallurgy and Physics [in Russian], No. 4, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Goryunova, S. I. Radautsan, and G. A. Kiosse, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 1: 1858 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.I. P. Molodyan and S. I. Radautsan, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz., 28: 1017 (1964).Google Scholar
- 11.M. Ya. Dashevskii and L. S. Okun’, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater., 4: 1182 (1968).Google Scholar