The formation of solid solutions in quinary systems along the line AIIIBV-A 2 I BIVC 3 VI 1 is discussed. The region of existence of homogeneous phases in the Cu—Ga—Ge—As—Se system is determined. Predictions are made concerning the chemical interaction in this quinary system in the multiphase region. Some physicochemical properties of the alloys obtained were investigated.
KeywordsSolid Solution Ternary Compound Transport Reaction Gallium Arsenide Tetragonal Lattice
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Goryunova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater., 2: 785 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Goryunova, The Chemistry of Diamond-like Semiconductors, Chapman and Hall, London (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Goryunova, A. V. Voitsekhovskii, and V. D. Prochukhan, Vestnik LGU, 10: 156 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Rodot, Proc. Fifth Intern. Conf. on Physics of Semiconductors, Prague, 1960, publ. by Academic Press, New York (1961), p. 1022.Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Goryunova, G. K. Averkieva, and Yu. V. Alekseev, Izv. Mold. Filiala Akad. Nauk SSSR, 3: 69 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.N. A. Goryunova and V. I. Sokolova, Izv. Mold. Filiala Akad. Nauk SSSR, 3: 69 (1960).Google Scholar
- 10.G. K. Averkieva and A. A. Vaipolin, Abstracts of Papers Presented at All-Union Conf. on Semiconducting Compounds [in Russian] (1961).Google Scholar
- 11.N. A. Goryunova, G. K. Averkieva, and A. A. Vaipolin: Soviet Research in New Semiconductor Materials (ed. by D. N. Nasledov and N. A. Goryunova ), Consultants Bureau (1965), p. 26.Google Scholar
- 12.N. A. Goryunova, G. K. Averkieva, and A. A. Vaipolin, in: Physics [in Russian], Izv. GISI (1965), p. 52.Google Scholar
- 13.N. A. Goryunova, G. M. Orlova, A. V. Danilov, A. V. Abramova, R. L. Plechko, and I. L Kozhina, Vestnik Leningrad. Gos. Univ., Fiz. Khim., No. 22, p. 97 (1961).Google Scholar