Investigation of the Structure and Some Properties of Alloys Based on In2S3 and on Zinc and Cadmium Sulfides
A study was made of the structure of the alloys belonging to the systems
Some differences were found in the physical properties resulting from the differences in the nature of the interaction between cations and defects. Some of the indium atoms in ternary alloys of system I tended to exhibit fivefold coordination and bipyramidal dsp3 bonds.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Goryunova, The Chemistry of Diamond-like Semiconductors, Chapman and Hall, London (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Parthé, Crystal Chemistry of Tetrahedral Structures, Gordon and Breach, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Goryunova and S. I. Radautsan, in: Soviet Research in New Semiconductor Materials (ed. by D. N. Naslédov and N. A. Goryunova ), Consultants Bureau, New York (1965), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 5.F. G. Donika, V. F. Zhitar’, and S. I. Radautsan, Acta Crystallogr., 21 (Suppl): A49 (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.D. R. Mason and D. F. O’Kane, Proc. Fifth Intern. Conf. on Physics of Semiconductors, Prague, 1960, publ. by Academic Press, New York (1961), p. 1026.Google Scholar
- 11.S. I. Radautsan, E. I. Gavrilitsa, O. P. Derid, M. M. Markus, and R. A. Maslyanko, Paper presented at Twentieth Congress of IUPAC [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 12.D. F. O’Kane and D. R. Mason, Trans. AIME, 233: 1189 (1965).Google Scholar
- 13.S. S. Batsanov, Electronegativity of Elements and Chemical Bonds [in Russian], Izd. Sibirsk. Otdel. An SSSR, Novosibirsk (1962), p. 37.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, New York 1972