PELICAM: An interactive educational software for training students to the finite element method
PELICAM is an interactive educational software designed for the initiation of students into the finite element method applied to the mechanical vibrations of deformable bodies. It offers the student the opportunity of building up and running his own example during a working session.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bathe, K J and Wilson, E (1976) Numerical methods infinite element analysis. Prentice Hall: Englewood Cliffs, New JerseyGoogle Scholar
- Brebbia, C A and Ferrante, A (1977) A teaching package for computer solution of engineering problems. Pentech Press Computational methods for the solution of engineering problemsGoogle Scholar
- Coffignal, G (1982) PELICAM manuel theorique. ENSAM (in French)Google Scholar
- McKenzie, J, Elton, L R B and Lewis, R (1978) Interactive computer graphics in science teaching. Ellis Morwood Limited: ChichesterGoogle Scholar
- Wilson, E L (September 1978) CAL a computer analysis language for teaching structural analysis. IPSI; Paris lecture notes for finite element analysisGoogle Scholar