Laser-CTR Developments in Australia
Techniques which can be utilized for laser-CTR studies have been under development in Australia for many years. Particular reference is made to the properties of a single-beam laser-induced plasma system (LIP-1) and to the Nd-glass laser which supplies its excitation pulses.
KeywordsDust Tungsten Xenon Harness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J.L. Hughes and M.J. Hollis, Search, 4, 4, 117, 1973.Google Scholar
- 9.J.L. Hughes, Physics Letters B (in press).Google Scholar
- 12.Yu.V. Senatsky, Lebedev Institute, Research Report No. 87, 1971.Google Scholar
- R.A. Marshall, ibid, 221, 852, 1969.Google Scholar
- 16.G. Newstead, Science Jrn., 2, 3, 1967.Google Scholar
- 17.W.G. Garwoli and J.L. Hughes, Proceedings Aust. Inst. Phys. Seminar, the Flinders University, Adelaide, S. Aust., February 1968.Google Scholar
- 18.J.L. Hughes (patents pending).Google Scholar
- 19.L.J. Allinson, member of the Department of Engineering Physics Technical Staff 1972 (unpublished).Google Scholar