Pareto Optimal or Efficient Solutions
Part of the Mathematical Concepts and Methods in Science and Engineering book series (MCSENG, volume 30)
In this chapter we shall concentrate on Pareto preference and its induced nondominated solutions, both on Y and on X.
KeywordsEfficient Solution Pareto Optimal Solution Decision Space Pareto Solution Nondominated Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 77.Charnes, A., and Cooper, W. W., Management Models and Industrial Applications of Linear Programming, Vol. I, Wiley, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 334.Olmsted, J. M. H., Advanced Calculus, Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York (1956).Google Scholar
- 341.Pareto, V., Manuale di Economia Politica, Societí Editrice Libraria, Milano, Italy, 1906; Piccola Biblioteca Scientifica No. 13, Societd Editrice Libraria, Milano, Italy, 1919. Translated into English by A. S. Schwier, as Manual of Political Economy, MacMillan, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 438.Stoer, J., and Witzgall, C., Convexity and Optimization in Finite Dimensions I, Springer-Verlag, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 494.Yu, P. L., Introduction to domination structures in multicriteria decision problems, in Multicriteria Decision Making, J. L. Cochrane and M. Zeleny (eds.), University of South Carolina Press, Columbia (1973) pp. 249–261.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1985