This chapter will cover the area of flavours and seasonings which are used on savoury snacks. These include crisps, extruded maize snacks, fried snacks, nuts, snack biscuits, tortillas and similar products.
KeywordsMonosodium Glutamate Whey Powder Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Sodium Aluminium Silicate Sour Cream
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.A. Matz, Snack Food Technology,available through Snack food International magazine.Google Scholar
- R. Gordon Booth, Snack Food,available through Snack Food International magazine.Google Scholar
- Snack Food International magazine,12 Blackstock Mews, London N4 2BT, England.Google Scholar
- The Snack Magazine (official journal of the European Snack Association), Creative Business Communications, 4 Russell Street, Leek, Staffs, ST13 5JF England.Google Scholar
- Directive on Colours for Use in Foodstuffs 89/107/EEc.Google Scholar
- Labelling Directive 79/112/EEC.Google Scholar