The principle underlying the provision of system software is that it should provide all those facilities which are likely to be common between applications. In this way the user has only to write the application-dependent part.
KeywordsSystem Software Priority Level Process Control System Basic Interval Language Processor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ASEA LME Automation Production Information 0011,PK1 962, Nr.8861 0023. ALRX-11 Real-time Executive Programmers Reference Manual. Google Scholar
- Borevković, B. and Cvitaš, Lj (1983). Končar Stručne Informacije 1–2, 47.Google Scholar
- Cihlar, Z. (1980) Proceedings of the 9th Yugoslav Symposium for Measurement and Measurements Equipment Prishtine, Part II, p. 539–551.Google Scholar
- Debeljuh, V. and Vranic, P. (1982) Končar Stručne Informacije 1–2, 4.Google Scholar
- Miković, M. (1980) Proceedings of the 9th Yugoslav Symposium for Measurement and Measurements Equipment Prishtine, Part II, p. 521.Google Scholar
- Šajfar-Tasić, J. (1981) Coordination of Programmed Tasks in a Real-time Computer System MSc Thesis, Faculty of Electrotechnics of the University of Zagreb.Google Scholar
- Skeen, D. and Stonebraker, M. (1983). IEEE Trans, on Soft. Eng., SE9 No. 3, 219.Google Scholar