Stratification of control tasks and data communication
The task of managing a large company is achieved by a structure in which responsibility is delegated to individuals or groups. In turn these may delegate to others until the management structure resembles a tree.
KeywordsProcess Control System Baseband Signal Data Terminal Distribution Substation Central Process Unit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Warren, C. (1983) Electronic Design, March 17, 101.Google Scholar
- BBC Brown Boveri (1982) Publication No. C-I-T100, 174ae.Google Scholar
- Carlson, D.E. (1980) IEE Trans, on Comm., Vol. Com-20, No. 4.Google Scholar
- a) IAEA (1982) Course Material on FRAMATOME SPIN System. Google Scholar
- MitsubishiPWR Control System. Google Scholar
- BWR Japan Control System. Google Scholar
- Karksruhe, 11 Oct. to 17 Nov.Google Scholar
- INTEL (1983) Component catalogue. IPA ( 1983 ) Report on Process Control Systems, Bucharest, Roumania.Google Scholar
- Plečko, V. (1984) Private communication. Google Scholar
- Honeywell (1976) TDC 2000 Basic System - Prospect Material. Google Scholar