Three factors contribute to reduce the time to manufacture and assemble digital control systems. The application of system analysis and synthesis is discussed in Chapter 10 and 11, and the application of feasible software tools and produces on p. 392.
KeywordsSimple Group Distribution Predictivity Digital Control System Software Requirement Specification Minor Boundary
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berne, E. (1967). Games People Play. Grove Press Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Berne, E. (1975). The Organisation, Structure and Dynamics of Groups. Grove Press Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Boehm, B. (1976). IEEE Trans, on Computers, Vol. C-25, No. 12.Google Scholar
- Couger, J. and Zawacki, R. (1979). Datamation, March, 149.Google Scholar
- Hammond, P. (1980). IEEE Proc. Vol. 127, Pt. A. No. I.January, 27–37.Google Scholar
- Hughes, T. and Sawin, D. (1978). Computer Design, Nov., 99.Google Scholar
- Infotech (1975). Infotech State of the Art Report: Data Base Systems, ‘Infotech Information’.Google Scholar
- Jović, F. (1978). ISEMEC 78 Symp. Ljubljana. C2/1.Google Scholar
- Weinberg, G. (1971). The Psychology of Computer Programming. Grove Press Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- Wolverton, R. (1974). IEEE Trans, on Computers, Vol. C-23, No. 6.Google Scholar