Investigation of Impurity Deposition in a Cold Trap of a Sodium Loop
The main function of a cold trap is the purification of the loop sodium in respect to oxygen, but several other compounds or elements are deposited there, too.
KeywordsChromium Carbide Cold Trap Auger Spectrum Purification Effect Downstream Position
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. U. Borgstedt, G. Frees, KfK Nachrichten, 10, 3–4/78 p, 41.Google Scholar
- 2.F, Lievens, Progress Report I, SCK-Mol, Sept. 1974.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Schneider et al., KFK 2267, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Schneider, E. Nold, KFK 2273, 1976.Google Scholar
- 6.H. Schneider, Proceedings of Int. Conf. on Liquid Metal Technology in Energy Prod., Champion 1976, p. 716.Google Scholar
- 7.H. Huthmann, G. Menken, H.U. Borgstedt, H. Tas, “Influence of flowing Sodium on the Creep Rupture and Fatigue Behaviour of Type 304 SS at 550 °C”, Second Intern.Conf on Liquid Metal Technology in Energy Prod., April 20-24 1980, Richland, Washington/USA.Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1982