Corrosion of Steels and Refractory Metals in Liquid Lead
Liquid metals are used in many technologies in the industry and are further interesting for their application in nuclear and non-nuclear fields (1, 2). According in recent proposals lead alloys can advantageously be used as breeding material in fusions reactor technology. They are also interesting as target materials for spallation neutron sources.
KeywordsCorrosion Behaviour Austenitic Steel Refractory Metal Corrosion Attack Chromium Steel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ali-Khan; This meeting, JÜL-694-RW, 1970; JÜL-721-RW, 1970; JÜL-661-RW, 1970.Google Scholar
- 2.F. R. Block, W. Müller, J. Schneider and G. Stolzenberg; Arch. Eisenhüttenwes., 48 (1977), Nr. 6.Google Scholar
- 3.M. G. Nickolas, AERE-R 9199, Apr. 1979, HL 79/1404 (C 14).Google Scholar
- 4.F. A. Shunk, W. R. Warke; Ser. Mat., 8 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Banerjes; Proc. Int. Congress Met. Corrosion 1972, Tokio.Google Scholar
- 6.J. V. Cathart and W. D. Manly; USAEC, Rep. 0RNL-20008, Febr. 1956.Google Scholar