Part of the Chapman & Hall Professional Engineer Workbook Series book series (CHPEWS)
A. The Periodic Chart is an orderly arrangement of elements according to atomic number. Properties of the elements are periodic functions of their atomic number.
KeywordsAtomic Weight Freezing Point Depression Propane Butane Phosphate Carbon Chromate Phosphate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W.F. Ehret, “Smith’s College Chemistry,” D. Appleton-Century, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- J.A. Babor, “General College Chemistry,” Thomas Y. Crowell, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- R.M. Whittaker, “Rudiments of Chemistry,” The Ronald Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- “Theory and Problems of College Chemistry,” Schaum’s Outline Series, McGraw-Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- P.R. Frey, “Chemistry Problems and How to Solve Them,” Barnes & Noble, New YorkGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1998