The purpose of these review notes is to provide a refresher in the major topics of Engineering Economics. Engineering economics deals with determining from a number of technically acceptable alternatives the one that provides the best economic result.
KeywordsInterest Rate Cash Flow Annual Cost Total Annual Cost Return Calculation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.L. Grand and W.G. Ireson, “Principles of Engineering Economy,” The Ronald Press Company, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- G.A. Taylor, “Managerial and Engineering Economy,” Vana Nostrand, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- H.G. Thruesen and W.J. Fabrycky, “Engineering Economy,” Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New JerseyGoogle Scholar
- G.L. Bach, “Economics,” Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New JerseyGoogle Scholar
- E.P. DeGarmo and J.R. Canada, “Engineering Economy,” Macmillan, New YorkGoogle Scholar