Treatment of Autistic Schizophrenic Children with LSD-25 and UML-491
Autistic schizophrenic children present challenging and baffling problems in treatment. Without attempting to deal again with the controversial issues concerning the definitions and etiological factors of either childhood schizophrenia  or the autistic reaction pattern , we will refer to the various treatment regimes attempted by Bender and co-workers in the past quarter of a century with these children. Many of the children have been followed subsequently into later childhood, adolescence, and adulthood . Meanwhile, a new group of young autistic children are always available for new treatment endeavors as the new modes become available.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.Freedman, A.M., Ebin, E. V., and Wilson, E. A.: An experiment in the use of LSD-25 with autistic schizophrenic children, to be published.Google Scholar
- B.Abramson, H. A., Ed.: The Use of LSD in Psychotherapy; Transactions of a Conference on d-Lysergic Acid Diethylamine (LSD-25), Josiah Macy, Jr., Foundation, New York, 1960.Google Scholar
- C.Murphy, R: Personal communication.Google Scholar
- D.Peck, T. T.: Personal communication.Google Scholar
- E.Hoffer, A.: Personal communicationGoogle Scholar