In the qualitative interpretation of the analytical result there are two important differences between gas chromatography with packed columns and capillary chromatography.
KeywordsTest Substance Packed Column Theoretical Plate Capillary Chromatography Preliminary Separation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Further literature on applications
- Adlard, E. R. and Whitham, B. T. The analysis of petroleum fractions by subtractive gas chromatography, (Third International Symposium on Gas Chromatography, Michigan State University, 1961 ) ISA Proceedings, 1961, 3, 243.Google Scholar
- Averill, W. P., Scholly, P. and Ettre, L. S. Trace analysis using capillary and packed columns with FID, Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, Feb. 27th-March 3rd 1961.Google Scholar
- Brenner, N. and Ettre, L. S. Characteristics of the capillary gas chro-matograph and its application to quantitative analysis, Acta chim. Hung., 1961, 27, 205.Google Scholar
- Durrett, L. R., Simmons, M. C. and Dvoretzky, I. Quantitative aspects of capillary gas chromatography of hydrocarbons, ACS Petroleum Chemistry Division Preprints, 1961, 6, No. 2B, 63.Google Scholar
- Ettre, L. S., Cieplinski, E. W. and Brenner, N., Quantitative aspects of capillary gas chromatography using the FID, 30th Meeting of the Gulf Coast Spectroscopic Group, Houston, Texas, March 17th 1961.Google Scholar
- LE Tourneau, R. L., Analysis of petroleum, ACS Petroleum Chemistry Division Preprints, 1961, 6, 15.Google Scholar
- Phillips, T. R. and Owens, D. R., The gas chromatographic analysis of inorganic halogen compounds on capillary columns, Gas Chromatography1960, ed. by R. P. W. Scott, Butterworths, 1960, 308.Google Scholar
- Simmons, M. C., Aromatic analysis by capillary gas chromatography, Symposium on Capillary Gas Chromatography, 64th Annual ASTM Meeting, Atlantic City, June 27th 1961.Google Scholar
- Zlatkis, A., The use of capillary columns in gas chromatography, The Chemical Institute of Canada, Toronto, Feb. 1st, 1960.Google Scholar
© Bibliographisches Institut AG Mannheim 1960