Inclusive Neutrino-Nucleon Scattering by Charged Currents
Part of the NATO Advanced Study Institutes Series book series (NSSB, volume 70)
Measurements of nucleon structure functions are reviewed. Scaling violations are compared to different theoretical models based on QCD.
KeywordsStructure Function Valence Quark High Twist Nucleon Structure Function Scaling Violation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.For reviews of QCD see, e.g.:H.D.Politzer, Phys.Reports 14C, 129 (1974);W.Marciano and H.Pagels, Phys.Reports 36C, 139 (1978)Google Scholar
- 2.A.Bodek et al., SLAC-PUB-22–48 (1979); Phys. Rev. D20, 1471 (1979)Google Scholar
- 3.Harvard-Pennsylvania-Wisconsin-Fermilab Collaboration, A.K.Mann, contrib. to 1980 Int.Conf. on Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics, Erice, June 1980Google Scholar
- 4.CERN-Dortmund-Heidelberg-Saclay Collaboration, pres. by J.G.H. De Groot at Int.Conf. on High Energy Physics, Madison, Wisconsin, July 1980Google Scholar
- 5.J.G.H.De Groot et al., Z.Phys. Cl, 143 (1979)Google Scholar
- 6.European Muon Collaboration, presented by P.Norton at Int.Conf. on High Energy Physics, Madison, Wisconsin, July 1980Google Scholar
- 8.M.D.Mestayer, SLAC Report 214 (1978) (Thesis)Google Scholar
- 10.J.G.H.De Groot et al., Phys.Lett. 82B, 292 (1979) and 82B, 456 (1979)Google Scholar
- 11.D.J.Gross and F.A.Wilczek, Phys.Rev. D8, 3633 (1973); H.Georgi and H.D.Politzer, Phys.Rev. D9, 416 (1974)Google Scholar
- 12.CERN-Dortmund-Heidelberg-Saclay Collaboration, pres. by B.Renk at Spring Meeting of the German Physical Society, Dortmund, Feb. 27–29, 1980Google Scholar
- 13.CERN-Dortmund-Heidelberg-Saclay Collaboration, pres.by J.Knobloch at Int.Conf. on High Energy Physics, Madison, Wisconsin, July 1980Google Scholar
- 14.R.C.Ball et al., MSU-CSL-80Google Scholar
- 15.J.J.Aubert et al., European Muon Collaboration, contribution to the Int.Conf.on HEP, Madison (80)Google Scholar
- 16.S.L.Glashow, J. Iliopoulos and L.Maiani, Phys.Rev. D2, 1285 (1970)Google Scholar
- 17.G.Altarelli and G.Parisi, Nucl.Phys. B 126, 298 (1977)Google Scholar
- 18.see also, e.g., F.Eisele, rapporteurs talk at Int.Conf. on Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics, Erice, June 1980, and J.Steinberger, Lectures given at Erice School, August 1980Google Scholar
© Plenum Press, New York 1981